Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More on my budding womanhood


I spent about a half an hour yesterday trying to find a safety pin. Then it dawned on me...I knew where one would be. The very bottom drawer. Yep, there pinned onto my fundamentalist uniform was a safety pin. (For it is not good to look upon a woman's calves.) The safety pin doing its job of keeping men and their filthy, lustful eyes from beholding the evil curves and beholding the good curves. I wonder why I hold onto these old dresses? I pulled out another dress, that a friend had sewn for me. Will I ever have a reason to wear them? Will there ever be an event where jean pants say "lazy bum" and jean skirts say "productive trendsetter"? I think back to the time of my total conversion from pants to only skirts...About that time, my dating life also slipped into oblivion. Hmmm? I wonder why?

The following real life images may be too risque. BEWARE.






And in other news, Jennifer Knapp is a hottie!

2 comments:

  1. This post is awesome - and I'm just checking in - hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha- thanks Christine, more awesomeness coming soon.

    ReplyDelete