Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Angry Rant directed at my former church

As I sit here typing this, it is March 9th and you still haven't sent me my end-of-year tax contribution so I can file my taxes. It can't be because you don't have my address since I sent you a letter at the end of 2009. I have spent the past few months trembling in sweet anticipation waiting for my letter showing the monies I have given youse guys. In fact, I grew tired of waiting so I sent you another letter nearly 2 weeks ago.

I even put a self addressed stamped letter on the inside, so you didn't have to waste 44 cents on my anus!

All you had to do was write in my contributions & drop that shitzu in a mailbox. And you wonder why you got audited....FORK YOU!


Here's someone who's happy about giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment