Friday, November 12, 2010

Satan hath desired to have you

My family is very religious. I was hanging with a relative of mine the other day when a religious song came on the radio. Since I already think christian music sucks, I changed the station. This invited an impromptu discussion about how I must be following Satan because of my rejection of all things christian. There you have it ladies & gentlemen: I'm a devil worshiper. This is the only logical conclusion since having no faith isn't an option in these here parts.

And in other news Mary Louise Parker is a hottie.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah - Xtian music pretty much does suck. Even as a former Xtian musician, I will fully admit that. Rejecting all things Christian is just the poison leaving your body... which of course can be interpreted as the devil(s) residing in you and rejecting all things Christian. He needs more room inside you - so he can rule the world - through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What instrument did you play? Since I grew up very sheltered I was quite upset that most of the artists I listened to were just taking an old rock song & rewriting the lyrics. I suppose it helps you to appear cool to the kiddies if you have some street influences. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete